Leading Dentist near West Pymble
Going to the dentist is sometimes an unpleasant and scary experience for people, so you want to make sure to visit the best dentist possible. By working with an experienced dentist, you’ll feel more at ease and comfortable, knowing that you’re in good hands.
If you’re wondering, ‘Is there an experienced dentist near me?’ and you live in West Pymble, then you’re in luck. At Dentists at Pymble, our practice has been taking care of families for generations, and our team of dentists and hygienists will ensure that you get the best dental care possible. We believe that dentists should be up to date with modern and innovative dentistry techniques, but also have a caring and gentle touch.
What Dental Services Do We Offer?
Whether you’re looking for general dentistry or cosmetic dentistry, we have a team of dentists and hygienists who can meet your needs. We’re also available for emergency dentistry if you’re experiencing acute pain or have experienced dental trauma. We’re also delighted to see your kids for their annual check-ups with a children’s play are in the waiting room and televisions on the ceiling of the treatment rooms for entertainment.
Our general dentistry services include, but aren’t limited to:
- Preventative dentistry to help you avoid developing dental disease like tooth decay and gum disease
- Restorative dentistry to ensure that your teeth are restored in the event of dental decay – we use tooth coloured fillings so they perfectly match your teeth
- Treatment for gingivitis and periodontal disease, with bespoke care tailored to your needs
- Cracked teeth diagnosis and repair
- Root canal treatment for the treatment of dental infections in restorable teeth
- Crowns and bridges to help reinforce and stabilise teeth that may have been weakened over the years
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Invisalign braces to cosmetically straighten your teeth
- Tooth whitening to improve the shade and remove staining on your teeth
- Dental extractions when a tooth is infected or broken down beyond repair
- Sports mouthguards to prevent dental trauma during contact sport
What Makes Us Special?
We understand that dentist visits aren’t something that most people look forward to. Some people avoid their regular check-ups due to nervousness, which leads to poor dental care and a higher risk of dental disease. That’s why our team will do everything in our power to ensure that your visit is as pleasant as possible. Our team is here to listen to you and address your particular needs. We’ll do our best to put you at ease and give you all the necessary information to ensure you are making the right treatment decision for your dental health. The quality and attention to detail is apparent as soon as you walk into our comfortable reception lounge. There is plenty to read, and our friendly team will offer you a tea or coffee if you happen to arrive early. Our treatment rooms are fitted out with the highest quality equipment, and some of our rooms have televisions mounted on the ceiling allowing you to be entertained during your dental visit.
Are You Looking for an Experienced Dentist Near You?
As dental technology develops and advances, many previously painful procedures are becoming less invasive and disruptive. If you’ve been avoiding a trip to the dentist because you’re worried about the pain, why not give us a call? All our dentists and staff have been highly trained and will use many modern techniques to address your issues. You can rest assured that you’ll get the best care possible, as well as service with a smile. If you’re interested in booking an appointment, give us a call today or book an appointment online.
Some dental procedures are invasive and irreversible. To ensure you are a good candidate, and to fully understand all of the potential risks and benefits, please make an appointment with one of our experienced clinicians on 9488 7555. Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks and in some cases a second opinion may be recommended to ensure an optimal outcome.